- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward R Rapatz MD
Dr. Edward R Rapatz, MD is a doctor primarily located in Fort Bragg, CA, with another office in Fort Bragg, CA. They have 61 years of experience. Their specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Edward R Rapatz has 2 locations
Dr. Edward R Rapatz has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Edward R Rapatz has the following 0 expertise
61 Years Experience
Graduated in 1958
Dr. Edward R Rapatz Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1716 Glenbrook Ln Lincoln , CA 95648
- 18280 N Highway 1 Fort Bragg , CA 95437
More about Dr. Edward R Rapatz
Dr. Rapatz graduated from the Mcgill University Faculty of Medicine in 1958. Dr. Rapatz works in Fort Bragg, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.