Dr. Edward Reardon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Reardon?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Very thorough! Very caring! Someone who really knows how to listen! I've seen multiple of the doctors and he was the one that figured out my problem!

Posted on February 13th, 2012

Dr. Reardon was able to have test performed and diagnosis and treatment plan in place in a very short period of time. My mother, an 81 yr old was in such pain and had progressively gotten worse as Drs. moved her from appt to appt without any relief and or Dx. One test that would have eliminated a trip to the ER was put out for months before she was seen by Dr. Reardon, who order it and it was received in a 24hr period and relief was soon on its was because a DX was confirmed!!!! thank you Dr. Reardon for helping our mother find comfort in a clear DX and treatment plan and result to follow daily......

doesn't seem to care

Posted on December 12th, 2011

I had to wait over an hour. When I mentioned how long I had been waiting. I was snapped at with a "were busy you know". I have RA I do not want to sit for over an hour. When I finally did see Dr. Reardon he barley gave me 5 minuets of his time. I did not have an opportunity to ask any questions. He just didn't care. I left very disappointed and crying.

Posted on February 21st, 2017