4.7

Have you seen Dr. Edward F Reda?

Thank you from my darling son....

Dr. Reda is an extraordinary doctor that not only excels in his craft but has the compassion to heal not only his tiny patients but their parents as well. His bedside manners are superb! His nurse practitioner is amazing and our overall experience with Dr. Reda and his partner Dr. Zelkovic has been life changing for our family. Appointments are difficult to make but they will accommodate if there is an emergency. I never felt rushed during our appointments, whatever questions or concerns we had were thoroughly answered.

You Can't Do Better Than Dr. Reda. He's Wonderful!!

My son had four surgeries for hypospadias between the ages of 9 months and 2 1/2 years. It was more stressful for my husband and I as parents than it seemed to be for our son. The wait time in the office was long, but that was because he takes as long with each patient as they need so they get all questions answered and don't feel like they are just a number. Dr. Reda is an extremely talented surgeon and a very warm person. My son's hypospadias was a difficult case (thus four surgeries) but he is now 17 and there have never been any problems since the final surgery. I will always be grateful to Dr. Reda for his kindness and the calming effect he had on us. I feel so fortunate that my son was in his capable hands.

The best doctor we've ever had!

Dr. Reda did the four surgeries that it took to repair my son's severe hypospadias. My husband and I were very anxious, but he was so kind and explained both the condition and the surgeries in a very understandable way. I feel so thankful that our pediatrician recommended Dr. Reda. He not only is an excellent surgeon, but he is such a caring person as well. We did have significant wait times at his office, but this is a small price to pay for the time he takes with each patient. We never felt rushed out of his office. These surgeries were done when my son was between the ages of nine months and three years old. He is fifteen now and has not had any problems since the surgeries.

Dr. Edward F Reda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarrytown, NY.

Dr. Edward F Reda Is this you?