Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward Reedy has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
At first, I was feeling a little stiff when I went to see Dr. Reedy, but his deft hands and patient manner really let me shed my skin and open up to him. I really felt like he held my heart in his hands. When I woke up later to begin my new life, I even thought of eating him last! But I might change my mind, I don't know.
Dr. Reedy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
15 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Edward Reedy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1413 Research Blvd, Rockville, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward Reedy in this video.
Dr. Edward Reedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.