Dr. Edward Rosa Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Edward Rosa?

Horrible Doctor and office manger unorganized!

Posted on November 27th, 2017

Dr Rosa asked inappropriate and unprofessional questions and his wife Evelyn the Office Manager is unorganized. My insurance company had to call her and provide proof they had paid my bill in full.

Horrible Doctor!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

If you were one of Dr Pelta's patients you will be very disappointed. In my opinion this doctor thinks a lot of himself. He asked me inappropriate questions and then made unkind statements to my face. Never knew a doctor could be so unprofessional. His wife left a long message screaming they were out 110.00 and on and on. United Health Care called her while I was on the phone telling her the check number and the date this office cashed the check. I wasted my day seeing this doctor!

RUDE staff

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Dr. Rosa is ok. But his staff is very unprofessional and rude. Evelyn (his wife) discusses other patient's medical conditions in front of other patients and will make comments when hanging up the phone with a patient ("well we know they are already crazy"). They are all about the money. Bring in as many patients as possible, make them wait and deal and listen to this woman up front. I would look around for someone more professional.

Great Doctor, great Staff

Posted on December 6th, 2015

My first appointment with Dr. Rose was a very good experience. With the dr and the staff. I am in pretty bad shape at this time and was really helpful the way I was treated. The whole office was very clean ,peaceful. All the other patients were very friendly with the staff. Only happy talks while I was there. I am sure my future experience will be the same

Don't waste your time!

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Evelyn the office manager (doctors wife) is rude unprofessional and unorganized. She s loud, obnoxious, blasting inappropriate rap music at the front desk. She thinks she s the doctor by giving advice diagnosing the patients and discussing medications that I should be on. The doctor even made a snide remark about his wife to me in the room. Again very unprofessional! Waited over an hour for my appointment. Seems like I was just a number and nothing else. They don't care. All they care about is getting there copay and that's it. This office is unorganized and totally unprofessional. Don't waste your time unless you have two or three hours to spare and like that sort of stuff.

"BEWARE"

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Don't even waste your time and money. This "doctor" has zero compassion.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Terrible, never go back, doesn't take persons feelings to heart, did not like bed side manner at all!! If a PT. Needs someone to come in with them, should be up to PT. Unless Dr. Has somthing to hide… P.S. he told my cousin to double her medicine 💊 after not seeing her for a long time, she forgot she had done that already and made her worse, he should have known that, that's a reason y she needed someone in with her, cause she forgets things, wait was 3 hrs. For nothing!!!!

Compassionate and Caring

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I called every psychiatrist asking for an appointment and Dr. Rosa not only took time out of his schedule to see me but made himself available for additional time between appointments if need be. The office is clean and neat, the staff is professional and Dr. Rosa has been very detail oriented, honest and caring. Attentive and caring are proper descriptions. I am glad I found Dr. Rosa and have absolutely no complaints. I am comfortable with Dr. Rosa, his staff and believe I am in good hands. I am glad Dr. Rosa accepted me as a patient.

Dr rosa

Posted on August 6th, 2015

Money thirsty greedy doctor.

Horrible Office Visit

Posted on June 18th, 2015

I was given a new patient appointment today at 1:00. At 3:00 I was told I would be the next to see the doctor. At 3:15 another patient told the receptionist Evelyn that she was there for her 1:30 and that she should be next. I was then told by the receptionist Evelyn that both patients would need to be seen before my visit and that my appointment was really at 1:30. If you have three or four hours to see this one doctor, then he is the doctor for you!

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Dr.Rosa changed my life in the most drastic of ways. He made an enormous difference in my life. I wouldn't know where I would be without him. His office is always busy, proving what a great doctor he really is. I visited many doctors after I moved to florida and no one was able to really help me . I've been his patient for five years now. when I was unstable I had to make monthly appontments because he truly watches over his patients. Once I became stable I started seeing him four times a year. You can truly see how passionate he is about helping people. I recommend him to everyone whos looking for help

Best Psyciatrist

Posted on December 11th, 2013

Dr Rosa is the best psychiatrist I have ever met, During my first visit he diagnosed me accurately . I greatly feel Dr Edward Rosa is very professional and knows exactly how to manage his medications.. Dr Rosa helped me deal with my mental illness ,and my abnormal behavioral..In additions his friendly office staff made me feel at home immediately. Evelyn ,his office manager stayed late after work to call my insurance processing a prior authorization for my medication,because my insurance would not want to pay for it, She saved me $300 and got my medication approved, and I only paid $10 , I love this office and I strongly recommend Dr. Edward Rosa as your psychiatry.