Dr. Edward A Ruiz Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Edward A Ruiz?

Thorough & in-depth!

Very prompt, thorough and Dr. Edward Ruiz always takes time to answer my questions which is rare now days! He always makes sure that his patients have the best care and everything is fast paced which is good, not long wait times.

Edward Ruiz, MD is a knowledgeable and caring person.

My dog gets better treatment from her vet

If you want to be treated like a dog or even worse this pompous Doctor is what you need If you want real medical care thou pick someone else After a 2 hour wait I was told I have to make another appointment two months later because he needed to get my records get blood work etc I stated I have oil in my eye from a retina reattachment surgery and it needs to be removed very soon He replied You don't understand how a referral works and that he needed all of the above before he could even start on it What can a GP in La Quinta tell me/ discover that wasn't already done at UCLA He said you have a bad attitude and to get out of his office Run don't just walk away from this Doctor Takes two days or so before they answer the phone to make a appointment the appointments take two months then you get treated like a dog at best Read all the reviews on this guy and his wife and you decide if you need the headache

I love Doctor Ruiz. He listens to me. He's great at explaining things and he is never in a rush. I find the office to be very well origanized and the staff friendly. I'm so grateful for his excellent caring attitude.

Wonderful

Excellent! The most efficiently ran office I have seen, and friendly! Awesome on time, and felt Dr. Ruiz heard our issues, really listened and respected our time. Loved how detailed they were and just amazed at the efficiency! This office should be a model for others to follow.

thanks to the doctor and all his staff, especially the manager for expediting all referrals and medical necessities. thanks

Dr. Ed is great physician, competent, intelligent, one of the few physicians you can actually have a conversation with regarding health issues.

Horrible Doctor.

Worst doctors office I have ever been too. Rude staff, cold bedside manor and extremely arrogant. When I asked for pain medicine for low back pain after my MRI showed I had a bulging disc I was told "I'm not giving you pain meds, you need to lose weight." When I asked him 'How am I suppose to lose weight if I can't move due to pain?' He told me "You can find another doctor if you don't like it." And he walked out of the office and released me as a patient. I am by no means "obese" I had just had a baby two months prior and had a little weight to lose. HORRIBLE DOCTOR.

They really don't care about their patients. being 10 minutes away I could not be seeing. They careless if im in pain and well send me home without a prescription for pain.

He is a wondeful doctor and he spends time explaining and he provides me with treatment options.

Irresponsible for Patients

My mother has diabetes and poor dental health at 67 years old. Dr. Ruiz is her primary care physician and certainly billed Medicare for multiple "home visits," office work-ups, and laboratory work over the last year. Its now time to remove the infection within her mouth caused by rotting teeth. He is absolutely the worst for oral surgeons and dental practitioners to receive medical history consults from. He has the primary relationship, but refuses to confer with other doctors in order that my mother's oral health can be improved. His billing is timely, his responsibility to his patients as a medical doctor is far from desirable. I wouldn't recommend him for anything that is complex or medically involved.

addresses all issues in detail, very sympathetic, knowledgeable. office staff is very polite and friendly after 2 or 3 visits; slow in paprwork in referrals or dealing with insurance but respond promptly to follow up by patient . wait time is normally minimal except once due an emergency , duly apologised