3.2

Highly Dissatisfied

Dr. Cohen, his staff including Michael Price (P/A) are Very Good

Wait times vary from 5 to 15 minutes & are longer.. I have been encouraged by Mr. Price to be pro-active concerning followup to get test results. Staff is genial (with good senses of humor) and always professional. I would recommend Dr. Cohen's services to anyone. My experience is with the La Jolla office.

Not a simple procedure

I went to Dr. Cohen to correct an overactive bladder problem. He told me that a "simple procedure" known as a TURP would correct the condition. It turned out to be more than a "simple procedure" which involved two painful trips to the emergency room and an end result of my condition being worse than it was before my initial visit to Dr. Cohen. A second procedure was recommended and performed with no better result. Dr. Cohen kept assuring me the condition would improve with time. However, it has been over a year since I have had any contact with him and my condition is worse than it was before my initial visit. '

wasted my time

was on time . waited over 1 hour . had my patients waiting to see me. left without seeing anyone so i could be on time with my patients.

I have been going to Dr Cohen for approximately 10 years, and am very satisfied with him. I am very sensitive to exams/procedures, and he does not do anything that is not absolutely necessary. I appreciate that.

Dr. Edward S Cohen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.