Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward H Saer III
Dr. Edward H Saer III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Saer is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. Dr. Saer has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward H Saer III has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Edward H Saer III has the following 7 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Age-Related Problems
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Edward H Saer III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edward H Saer III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
I recently had a lumbar laminectomy performed by Dr. Saer. I've been truly amazed at how wonderful I was feeling immediately after surgery and what prompt recovery I'm making. Everyone told me he was the best and I have to agree. I've had no problems, very little pain and that only the first day, and am going about my life (within limitations expected only 10 days post) almost normally. I highly recommend this surgeon. And as a side note, he's a very nice individual and easy to talk to!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Saer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Edward H Saer III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsArkansas Specialty Orthoapedics, 600 S McKinley St Ste 300, Little Rock, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward H Saer III in this video.
Dr. Edward H Saer III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.