Dr. Edward M Salgado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward M Salgado?

Dr. Salgado is a skilled, professional and genuinely caring surgeon . Great location and hassle free parking. Very pleasant office - soothing music. Thank you Dr. Salgado and staff!!

Dr. Salgado and his staff are wonderful. I was referred to him by my dermatologist for a basal cell carcinoma on my face. He was very kind, explained everything in detail and I will refer everyone to him.

Love Dr Salgado. *****

Dr Salgado and his staff were wonderful. I just love him. He did my breasts and also a tummy tuck one year later. I was thrilled with both. Planning on returning to him to discuss a mini lift

Creating a goddess

What was most memorable is his caring nature - well along with his 42 years experience - that makes the difference between a good doctor and a great doctor. His staff were friendly helpful and knowledgeable. All I can say is he changed my life - for the better. His incredible skill took the an intelligent doctor to figure out how to correct another doctors mistakes. these preventable mistakes made me feel very angry - sad - and worst was deeply depressed. It was my goal to get fixed someway even if not perfect - but come to my shocking and tears in my eyes I saw that doctor Salgado didn't only fix me - he went above and beyond - and yes it true he made me feel like a goddess. Thank you for caring so much to make me happy that you actually made me feel better than before and the goddess is still carrying on. So thanx Eddy, you are the greatest doctor in the entire world. - Oh! I wish i could have you see my mother - shes the bestest lady - but changed wish sheI would - hope she recognizes you. Sorry for hurt but greatful for love - cuz love never dies - Thank You

Blepharoplasty gone bad

I had blepharoplasty (Lower eyelid job) done by him which I was not happy with as both eyes did not look symetrical. He decided to inject fat into a tear duct trough in one eye, then it looked like somebody stuck a section of rope/grissle/sausage on the side of my eye! I had to get it removed by another PS and that along with scar tissue resulted in a ectropion (droopy eye lid). I would never ever recommend this butcher, even if he did a procedure for free. Clearly, his better days were behind him, he should have retired many years ago. Now, I look like a freak thanks to him!

Happy

# 1 Doctor and A+ Staff Thank you all for a very nice experience.

Dr. Edward M Salgado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Hill, PA.