Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward R Samper
Dr. Edward R Samper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winnfield, LA. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Edward R Samper has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Edward R Samper has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 1 of 1
Very Educated and Friendly
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward R Samper - Posted on July 18th, 2008
Dr. Samper took his time, diagnosed me, and explained everything! He's an excellent doctor! A++
- Indiana University School Of Medicine
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Edward R Samper Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Edward R Samper's office for more information.
301 W Boundary Ave Winnfield, LA : (318) 648-3062
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Edward R Samper is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winnfield, LA.