Dr. Edward Sanford III Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Edward Sanford III?

Solid Primary Care Doctor

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Easy to talk to, doesn't get off topic, has taken care of my issues, works well for me.

Poor, very poor.

Posted on May 1st, 2012

I couldn't seem to communicate with Dr Sanford. I was seeking his advice on whether I needed to be concerned about some relatively minor, but very long running symptoms I've been having. We got there in the end - I don't need to be concerned - but it was an unnecessarily long difficult process.He remains my PCP but if I require anything other than simple prescription filling I will go to another doctor.

Posted on July 14th, 2011

I recently visited Dr. Edward Stanford at Sharp Rees-Stealy's Mira Mesa location in order to establish care. I was very disappointed because Dr. Sanford didn't refill my prescriptions, counsel me on my health, make an appointment to draw my labs or even talk to me much. Dr. Sanford came into the room and barely acknowledged me. When I told him that I had back pain, he said that he wouldn't treat it--not even a shot of Toradol. Instead, Dr. Sanford was more interested in finding out what I did for a living.I believe that Dr. Sanford is a negligent physician.Do yourself a favor and avoid this physician at all costs.

Health care indeed....

Posted on June 24th, 2011

No matter the reason I'd gone to Dr Sanford, I'd always been treated like the problem was not serious, or I needed to just wait until it went away. It turned out all of the "symptoms" I'd been having were all related to an underlying cause, of which, I am now successfully being treated through medication. By the way, I was diagnosed and treated in ONE trip to a completely different, and competent, doctor. I really don't know why "Dr" Sanford is in the health care field. He has never aided in my cause to be healthy, nor does he seem to care. And I am not surprised by the other review. A cyst? Really?

Run, Run...

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

I went to Dr. Sanford with some valid health concerns about a back problem and some issues from a previous orthapedic surgury. I requested some diagnostic preseadures to be performed to determine the scope of the conditions. Dr. Sanford told me that "Everyone has back pain and that I needed to excercise more" (I'm an avid surfer and I work construction, (I'm 6'3" and whegh 160 lbs. I'm probably about 2 percent body fat, vegitarian). I asked him about the object in my elbow which seemed to me to be a possible peice of dislogded hardware from an earlier orthopedic opperation (Triple fracture one of those compound, 2 plates,16 screws, a 5 inch long bolt down the center of one of my forearm bones which, was the compound, and some kind of a metal wire). His reply was that the object (which I percieve to be metal) was a "cyst" and that there was no need to take an X-Ray. Apparently Dr. Sanford is Psychic and has X-Ray vision. Oh yeah, he charged me a twenty dollar co-pay for telling me that he wouldn't spend the time to validate or dismiss (scientifically) my concerns. Shame on you "Dr."....

Posted on January 12th, 2016