Dr. Edward C Sarkisian Jr Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Edward C Sarkisian Jr?

Very helpful dermatologist

I would recommend Dr. Sarkisian to anyone! I had a precancerous spot on my face, but he worked with me to develop a treatment plan. He even called me at home to talk with me about my options. He was personable, thorough, and knowledgeable.

Wonderful doctor

My daughter had a horrible rash that other doctors repeatedly misdiagnosed and couldn't cure. My wife and I were very worried, so we made her an appointment with Dr. Sarkisian. He was very kind, patient, and knowledgeable. The treatment that he gave her cured the rash within days! I would recommend Dr. Sarkisian to anyone.

Trust this Doc. Will stay with him.

He was very professional with my 5 yr. old daughter and her various skin diagnosis on all parts of her body. His diagnosis and prescriptions made her feel better by the next day. He thinks out-loud & is efficient. Kind & helpful staff. The skin irritation recently came back, and a phonecall was all it took for the nurse to help us with more medication and explanation of diagnosis. We will stay on his patient list. :)

Very friendly and spent a lot of time explaining my psoriasis treatment plan thoroughly

Not a Good Dermatologist

I have visited this dermatologist twice, after having previous dermatologists. I had to move and so I needed a new dermatologist. Dr. Sarkisian is impersonal, did not listen to my concerns, and did not seem to care. He even stated, "I don't want to be sarcastic..." Well, he was a jerk. I will never go to him or his office again. I wish I would have read some reports of him before I even wasted my time.