Dr. Edward Schervish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Schervish?

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Dr.Schervish is a wonderful doctor. I first went to DR.Schervish in 1992 with my first kidney stone . DR. Schervish treated me with the utmost care. I n 2015 DR. Schervish treated me for bladder cancer. He operated ,removed tumor and followed up with treatments. The operation was successful and I feel great today. Dr. Schervish is a doctor with great knowledge,compassion and caring. I trust him 100% with any medical advice and decisions.

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Probably the worse dr. Visit in my experience. We had to pull information out of him. He showed up 2 hours late for a procedure and nobody knew where he was. Would not go back to him nor recommend him .

Posted on August 31st, 2010

My father was referred to Dr. Schervish for bladder cancer and our experience has been very satisfied. He is thorough in is diagnosis, compassionate when dealing with our elderly parents, warm and sympathetic. He took more than enough time during our office consultation to explain the disease, what procedures needed to take place to remove the cancer and what to expect with the follow up treatment. We all felt very comforted following our visit and have the utmost trust in Dr. Schervish.

Posted on June 8th, 2009

Wonderful Dr. Did the robotic prostatectomy on my husband with excellent results.

Posted on October 25th, 2017