2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Edward A Schlies?

I have been seeing Dr. Schlies for almost 14 years. He is kind, knowledgeable and professional. Unfortunately, my insurance was changed and I need to search a new doctor. I asked Dr. Schlies to send a referral to the new Dr. and he was kindly agreed to it. A couple of days later, the receptionist sent me PDF of the referral. I asked her to send it to the new Dr. Her reply was no. Literally, her email was only one word "no" without anything but "no." I called the Dr. Schlies' office and sent emails but no reply. What do I do?

Looking for others

Myself and my sister were patients in the 80s. I was very very young, but my sister was 5 years older. She recently uncovered some memories of a Larry Nassar-type treatment...we don't know if it's real or not. I believe her, but wanted to know if there are any other people with similar recollections.

excellent psychiatrist

Knows in depth knowledge about meds and has good solutions for mental health.. Very kind and professional.

Dr. Sclies spends 15 minutes with you and charges for 30 minutes. He stares at his laptop and types away the whole time, rarely looking up and when he does he aslways says so what's going on. The no eye contact part really gets me. I'm finding another doctor.

Does not spend time with patients

This guy has his nurse do all his work comes in at the end and writes a prescription. Gave him a second try did the same thing.

Dr. Edward A Schlies is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pleasanton, CA.