Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward M Schnitzer has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Edward M Schnitzer has the following 8 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Edward M Schnitzer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edward M Schnitzer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
Wait time was unbelievable, then the first thing they have you do list all meds your taking ,now in ( small PRINT) it was claimed if Dr Schnitzer treats you ..your suppose to STOP taking your other meds your other Doctors prescribed to you upon seeing him..didn't see this little memo until I received a letter saying he released me from his care because I took a Tylenol with codeine (Prescribed! From my other Doc mind you) and no other explanation..its not as if he really wanted to treat me anyway..no bed side manner. looked at me as if I was just another Druggie tryna get a fix..when you first go thru the door to the back your quickly giving a urine test the ones that are cheap not accurate.. then the nurse sits you in a room to explain what your problems are then leaves you for about a hour or two waiting to see him .he comes in quick let's you talk as he stares off then leaves the room and nurse comes back thirty/forty mins later with a prescription... just All out Rude from Staff to Nurse .someone needs to take a ethics class again or have their license reviewed if that's the way your gonna treat patients. I didn't ask to be in pain you took the oath to help.but guess since I was on medicaid I really didn't matter. I wouldn't recommend him to no one.Please find someone whose gonna take your health and concerns Seriously cause he's not the one.
I saw the him today and he always changing staff. I was glad to see Stacey who always sweet. My nurse Erica wasn't there someone new. She was rude and I asked for Erica and she didn't say anything. Had a very long wait time and I was able to take a nap. After three hour wait I was able to get my medication but got to come back in 4 weeks. Not happy with that. I live to far to come every month and rude new person. I won't go back
I went to the office and the clerks were very helpful and nice. Dr. Schnitzer nurse Erica is the most compassionately person I ever met. Erica went above her standards on helping me understand everything . Schnitzer during my office was knowledgeable, but short and I feel really comfortable with him treating me. I also want to say anytime I want an appointment Erica makes sure I am seen with very little wait time.
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Edward M Schnitzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsEdward M Schnitzer Md, 273 Azalea Rd Ste 100, Mobile, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward M Schnitzer in this video.
Dr. Edward M Schnitzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.