Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward L Sclamberg
Dr. Edward L Sclamberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Skokie, IL. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Sclamberg is affiliated with Northshore Skokie Hospital and Mercy Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Sclamberg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward L Sclamberg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have know Dr. Sclamberg since 1991 - wherein he performed emergency surgery on my ankle. Both the fibula and tibia were broken and I required very skilled surgery Dr. Sclamberg was a a genius in putting my ankle back together - to this day I do not have any arthritis in the ankle (which is rare). In the late 90's, I tore my medial meniscus while running; and again, Dr. Sclamberg performed surgery on my knee; two years thereafter, I tore the same knee while running, and, again I had surgery. I do not need a knee replacement after all these years and I credit the skill of the surgeon. In my learned opinion, Dr. Ed Sclamberg is one of the finest orthopedic surgeons in this area. I thank him for his dedication and fine surgical skills in keeping me healthy.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Sclamberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
53 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1965
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Edward L Sclamberg accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopaedics And Rheumatology Of The Nor, 4709 Golf Rd Ste 1200, Skokie, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward L Sclamberg in this video.
Dr. Edward L Sclamberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.