Dr. Edward D Shuherk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward D Shuherk?

Knowledgable and compassionate

I am a new patient to Dr. Shuherk and was impressed with his expertise and his genuine compassion for his patients. He is very thorough and insures that you don't leave his office without any referrals, labs or other services you need to help you. I would recommend him highly to any friends or family...or anyone else!

Medical assistant

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Thomas N.Wheatley

Dr. Shuherk has to be one of the most attentive and caring doctors I have encountered. His professionalism along with making you feel at home is a unique quality I admire very much in my doctor. He shows genuine concern and discusses his opinions with the patient. I sincerely appreciate how he and the whole staff make me feel each visit. I would be devisatated without Dr. Shuherk.

Doctor Amazing

If you want a doctor who actually cares about your overall health and well being, Dr. Shuherk is the one you want to see. He is VERY intelligent and has a genuine personality to go with it. You won't be disappointed!

the amazingly happy dr shuherk

he truly loves what he does and it shows. i was seeing a pa but my sister told me what a great doc shuherk was. before with the pa i always could tell she was watching the clock to get me out the door so she could leave or something i was never sure why she acted the way she did. dr shuherk his difference in medical knowledge and personal education was there right straight away, he took time to talk to me, he understood my concerns and i took comfort with the knowledge that i was being seen by one of the areas best doctors. i have changed my entire families care to dr shuherk. we all love him. i hope he stays in grundy center for a long time i look forward to one day in the future when i can bring my grandchildren in to get the kind of care that will start my grand babies young lives off right. thank you dr shuherk for making a differences in my families lives. god bless you

Dr. Edward D Shuherk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, CO.