Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward A Skobac
Dr. Edward A Skobac, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stratford, NJ, with another office in Voorhees, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Skobac is affiliated with Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus and Virtua Voorhees Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward A Skobac has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
My 86 yr old step-dad was his patient. Despite dad's multiple health factors this guy wanted to put him on dialysis. Dad wouldn't have survived the prep, let alone the procedure. Doc wasted precious time, blowing smoke up our skirt on needless testing & waiting. I wouldn't take a dead cat to him. I have no tolerance for doctors who look at the elderly as walking corpses.
- Convenient location with excellent parking- Clean and well maintained office area- Professional and friendly staff- Knowledgeable doctor that follows-up on outstanding issues and requests- Answers questions, provides referrals, and prescriptions- Partners with the patient to make an action plan- Provides honest feedback regarding progress- Encourages the patient to take their healthcare seriously
Dr. Skobac is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Edward A Skobac accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward A Skobac in this video.
Dr. Edward A Skobac is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stratford, NJ.