Dr. Edward Somma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Somma?

Phony as could be

Posted on February 11th, 2014

Doctor Somma is a phony Doctor only interested in money! I had an appointment and he made me wait for 3 hours and when it was finally the time to see him he told his receptionist to tell me that he had to go. He makes you wait hours to see him with no regard to that. Do yourself a favor and find another Doctor.When he found out my insurance only covered half of what he wanted he would not see me anymore! That's the gods honest truth! What a disgrace

More then just four stars

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

Dr. Somma isn't just any Doctor he is a person that really cares for everyone that walks in his office and not just as his patient but as a person overall. I have never had such great care and trust in some one as I have with Dr. Somma I have asked him to help me find other doctors for other care and I have to say he never failed to care for me as he refers me to these doctors. I have the best care and doctors because of him he is an amazing doctor who really makes sure that if he’s not the one taking care of you, you are being taken care of. Dr. Edward A Somma is a six star Doctor. Thank you so much for everything.

Dr. Somma is the BEST of the BEST !!!!!!

Posted on September 14th, 2012

I was Dr. Somma patient since 1991 till 2005 when I moved to Florida. There is no Doctor like him.

Dr Somma is the Best!!!

Posted on August 12th, 2012

I was Dr Somma patient since he started his practice. he always so kind, always listen to you. Great personality, he was my Doctor and my mother until we moved to Florida 7yrs ago. My first year in Florida I was very sick, I got myself on flight to NJ. called Dr. Somma office from the airport and asked to be seen that same day, I went straight to the office. I was so happy to see him and greatful for his kindness. By next day I was feelling much better. I recommend Dr Somma,he is the best Doctor. If I ever move back to NJ, definatelly I will go back to his office.

The Best

Posted on January 16th, 2012

He is the best !!! I would travel and wait for him as long as I have to he is well worth the wait !!! He is understanding and patient and he listens when his patients talk !!! That is a hard find now a days !!!

Marie Kingsbury

Posted on May 30th, 2011

He is the best dr in the world. He is kind, patient, always there for you, knows his stuff and always gets to the bottom of any problem you can have. He is worth the wait because when you get in the office he will give you all the time you need with him and give you the best possible treatment. I will never go to another dr. He is a true dr and you don't find many of them around today.

Posted on August 8th, 2017