Dr. Edward A Stadler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward A Stadler?

Love dr. Stadler

5 Star Ob-Gyn Physician

Dr.Stadler worked a miracle with regards to an intensive surgery to resolve my infertility due to damage and adhesions caused by a pelvic infection from a Dalkon Shield IUD. He is not only an outstanding surgeon, he is probably the most empathetic physician I have ever encountered. He was extremely compassionate when I was devastated by three miscarriages. He shared in the joy of my three successful pregnancies. He was great during the normal labor and delivery of two of my sons. Dr Stadler was so on top of my care when he determined that my middle son would require an emergency C-section(the umbilical cord was around his neck four times). Everything went perfect given the dire situation. I have always felt that I could not have received better care from any doctor anywhere.I hope Dr. Stadler is not planning to retire anytime soon...I would surely miss his impeccable level of care.

Dr. Stadler is the best!

I was a patient of Mission OBGYN. My doctor did not show up for the delivery of my son. Dr. Stadler was the doctor on call that night so he delivered my son. Since it was 2:00 am and probably in a hurry to get the delivery over and done with, he had the nurse tell me that I had a short perineum and that I had to have an episiotomy before I could begin pushing. I later found out at my 6 week check up with regular OBGYN that I should have been given a chance to push first without an episiotomy, even with a short perineum. I have had horrible recovery from the episiotomy and still do at 6 months postpartum. So if you ladies like episiotomies, then have your deliveries with Dr. Stadler...... I wish I knew then what I know now about group practices. No guarantee the OBGYN you chose will be there for your delivery.

Gone to DR STADLER for a decade

Dr. Stadler was recommended to me by a friend when I moved here from Denver. I lucked out as I found him to be kind and brilliant. What more could a patient want?