Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Stanford
Dr. Edward Stanford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Stanford is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center, St Marys Hospital and Belleville Memorial Hospital. Dr. Stanford has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Stanford has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Edward Stanford has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Edward Stanford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Thank you Dr Stanford for changing my life. Finally a dr with answers to all my suffering that I had for years. You truely are an angel. Wish we still had you in this area. learning to deal with IC isnt easy but you defiantly helped the pain with your knowledge and willingness to help women everywhere. You truely are a blessing.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Stanford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Doctors Medical Center
St Marys Hospital
Belleville Memorial Hospital
Salem Township Hospital
Nea Medical Center
28 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDoctors Medical Center, 1441 Florida Ave, Modesto, CA
Dr. Edward Stanford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.