Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward M Staub MD
I’ve been putting people back on their feet for thirty plus years. Chances are, whatever discomfort you’re feeling, I have successfully treated many patients with similar problems. Contrary to some in my profession, I try to make you better without surgery – whenever possible. I am affiliated with both Bridgeport and Yale/New Haven hospitals. I am also a clinical instructor at the Yale School of Medicine. My job is to get you feeling 100% as fast as possible.
1305 Post Rd Ste 309
Fairfield, CT 06824
Dr. Edward M Staub has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Edward M Staub has the following 16 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Edward M Staub is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Missed a fracture
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward M Staub - Posted on February 21st, 2019
LIVE WITH THE PAIN
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward M Staub - Posted on February 12th, 2019
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Edward M Staub Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEdward M Staub MD, 1305 Post Rd Ste 309, Fairfield, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward M Staub, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Fairfield, CT, in this video.
Dr. Edward M Staub is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fairfield, CT.