Dr. Edward Stirman Is this you?

For Dr Monty Stirman

Posted on March 25th, 2014

You delivered my son just shy of 34 years ago in Bristol. The caring you showed me during my pregnancy, after the loss of my first son, has always been appreciated. My memories of you and your partner are fond, and the two of you are the reason we almost did not move out of Bristol. Best regards.

One of the best in Kingsport

Posted on November 20th, 2009

Dr. Stirman has been my doctor sence I was 24 years old and I am now 60. He kept up with my health over the years. I would highly recomend Dr. Stirman as your family doctor.