Dr. Edward Stolarski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Stolarski?

Terrific Outcome

Posted on November 15th, 2017

I am an active person in my early 60s. For several years, due to osteoarthritis in my right hip, I couldn't participate in the water sports I enjoy, such as surfing and stand-up paddle boarding. At the recommendation of my niece, who at the time was an orthopedic nurse at Sarasota Memorial Hospital, I visited Dr. Stolarski. He performed my hip replacement in early July 2016. The surgery was quick, and the post-surgery care provided by his PAs and the hospital staff was excellent. I subsequently participated in about a month of physical therapy near my home on the east coast of Florida, and the therapists commented that my surgical outcome, with respect to flexibility, leg length, lack of swelling, etc, was the best they had ever seen. I was back surfing in the ocean by late November 2016. Since that time, I have had no problems whatsoever with respect to hip pain or limited range of movement. I highly recommend Dr. Stolarski - I could not have imagined a better outcome!

As good as it gets...

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Heard nothing great things about Dr. Stolarski and he 100% lived up to his reputation. His staff and PAs should share this compliment, as well as the nurses, aides and PTs at Sarasota Memorial. Hip replacement op took 25 minutes, and I was in my room and walking around (with a walker) 4 hours later!

great physician

Posted on June 16th, 2017

total hip replacement, went smooth, professional, and quick.

Anterior Right Hip Replacement

Posted on June 15th, 2017

This practice is just terrific. I had very bad osteoporosis in my right hip with lots of pain. I was referred to Dr. Stolarski by a friend who had surgical hip replacement by him and who now plays golf twice a week and tennis three times a week. I'm only two weeks out but am not using any devices. Pain is not bad and I have quite a bit of mobility.

This is the doctor to see if you need a hip.

Posted on March 11th, 2017

Originally I first picked Dr Stolarski from the internet because of the last three letters of his name. Then I started to research him and the more I read the more I was impressed. My hip had been bad for seven years. I kept telling myself it would get better. When I met Dr Stolarski he said "You will arrive at Sarasota Memorial Hospital early in the morning. I'll see you before surgery. The surgery will take between 30 and 45 Minutes. (38 minutes) After surgery I'll go outside and tell your wife everything went fine. You'll walk with a walked that afternoon and be discharged the next day. You'll have in home PT for two weeks and then just walk" Everything went just as he said. After my two week checkup I was off to Pinecraft Park. Using my cane on the dirt trails I was able to photograph the newly fledged Barred Owl Chick. The next day, my last with in home PT we walked a half mile, up and down two flights of stairs without the use of the cane. Everything about Dr Stolarski's team and Sarasota Memorial Hospital was first class.

Reputation is well deserved!!

Posted on February 28th, 2017

I feel so fortunate that when I called in to see someone regarding my bursitis that I was given Dr. Stolarski. As it turned out, I needed a hip replacement and everyone I came across in their office waiting room that had him as their surgeon and even some other doctors told me I was in the best possible hands. My results are excellent and the surgery even took away my bursitis which they never promised it would do because they couldn't be sure. One leg was longer than the other and now even that is corrected. Also, the PA's are so great! They freely answer all your questions and give you all the time you need to feel assured. I give Dr. Stolarski, his PA's, the nurses and office staff the best possible rating. To top it off, my experience at Sarasota Hospital was amazing and one of the best I have ever had.

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Dr. Stolarski is the best! He thoroughly explains everything to you prior to your surgery and I had the upmost confidence in his ability to do my knee replacement surgery. My results have been fabulous so far and would never consider going to another orthopedic doctor.

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Dr. Stolarski came highly recommended and every nurse I spoke to said he had operated on one of their parents/relatives. I would say that tells you who they think is the best! I am 3-4 weeks out and it is looking good. My one problem was that I had a low potassium count and Dr. Stolarski was concerned enough to have me have a blood test after I left the hospital and asked for me to follow up on it. The home health nurse sent in my blood work to his office within a day or 2 and when I followed up with his assistant, they didn't have a clue what I was talking about. I finally got the results when I went in to have my staples out. The day after the surgery I received a lovely bouquet of roses in my hospital room.....from Dr. Stolarski......very nice!!

A Genuine Expert

Posted on February 10th, 2017

Dr Stolarski and his team were the absolute best! He had compassionate concern with a touch of humor. I was nervous about a knee replacement after already suffering a stroke years before. I am being discharged from home therapy today, and it has only been two weeks since my surgery!! Thank you Dr. And James for your excellent care.

Talented surgeon with and competent,caring staff.

Posted on February 5th, 2017

Had a total knee replacement in Nov.,2016 and was very satisfied with the surgery and pre and post op care.

The best orthopedic surgeon...right here in Florida.

Posted on January 20th, 2017

So happy that the BEST is right here on Florida's Sun Coast. Very impressed with the doctor's detailed explanation of the problem, the options, the resolution, and - most of all - the skills of this magnificent surgeon. He exudes confidence to the proper degree and you just KNOW after the consultation that you've made the right choice of surgeons. The feeling is manifested to the highest degree post-surgery when you experience the miracle-like work of Dr. Stolarski. He has surrounded himself with the best staff in each of the relevant disciplines. His anterior hip replacement method is unmatched; minimal pain, first walk 3 hours after surgery, home in 2 days, pain-free walking in two weeks. Life is good; thanks Dr. Stolarski.

Unbelievable result for hip replacement

Posted on January 13th, 2017

5 weeks after receiving my new hip i was walking 30 miles per week. I was back to work 14 days after the operation, unassisted- no walker, no cane!