Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward Strogach has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
My husband went to see Dr. Stogach about some health concerns. Blood work was ordered. My husband has attempted to reach Dr. Strogach for over 3 weeks about the results of the blood work and still has not heard from him. To add salt to the would the office staff is terrible and rude. Avoid this office at all costs. I would give "0" stars if I could.
DR.STROGACH IS BY FAR THE BEST DOCTOR THAT I HAVE SEEN. I AM A 48 YEAR OLD MALE WITH LOTS OF MEDICAL PROBLEMS. DR.STROGACH HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF ME FOR 11 YEARS NOW OTHER DOCTORS IN MY PAST HAD ME ON PAIN KILLERS AND OTHER MEDICATIONS WHEN STROGACH READ MY HISTORY HE, FIRST COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT THE OTHER DOCTORS HAVE DONE TO ME AND HOW THAY WERE TREATING THE PROBLEMS. HE SHOOK HIS HEAD AND SAID OK WERE GOING TO DO THIS MY WAY WELL HIS WAY WORKED AND IS STILL WORKING HE GOT ME BACK HEALTHY AGAIN AND OFF PAIN MEDS. HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS I HAVE RECOMENDED HIM TO ALOT OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
First off the phone number is 425-2236.4252155 is the Ophthalmology department.I have used him for years and wouldn't change my pcp.He has always shown how much he cares and he has always been someone I can talk to.As a female not wanting to have a male doctor ever again due to experiences when I was younger, the fact that I've used him for four years now should tell you enough!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Edward Strogach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNyu Langone Huntington Medical Group, 180 E Pulaski Rd, Huntington Station, NY
Dr. Edward Strogach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Station, NY.