Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward T Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Edward T Lee has the following 13 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Edward T Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Dr. Lee is the best doctor I have ever had. I saw him through out my pregnancy and he delivered my precious baby girl. My daughter's heart rate started dropping during my labor and after trying to keep her heart rate up, we ended with a c-section. Dr. Lee made me feel safe and comfortable during my delivery. The staff at Highland Park hospital were phenomenal. I highly recommend Dr. Lee.
I was initially uncomfortable going to a male physician for my annual exam but doctor Lee set my mind at ease with his genuine concern for my health and questions. He's very easy to converse with about important and sensitive issues and he is very knowledgeable and caring. He does not jump to conclusions without facts and listens carefully. The exam was quick and painless and he reports results very quickly. The entire process from making the appointment to receiving the results was very prompt. I am extremely grateful that he was recommended to me and my search for a great OBGYN is officially over. I wanted to leave him a great recommendation on this website, because all of the positive reviews posted here within set my mind at ease before my initial consultation.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Edward T Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward T Lee in this video.
Dr. Edward T Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vernon Hills, IL.