Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward D Tarnawa has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Edward D Tarnawa has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Edward D Tarnawa is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Tarnawa was an excellent Dr. throughout our whole infertility/IVF process. He is very patient, knowledgeable, and honest. I have worked with several doctors in the DFW area, and I can attest to the fact that he is truly one of the best. We were very appreciate of him and the nurses staff at Fertility Center of Dallas.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Edward D Tarnawa accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsPiedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group, 2324 Sunset Blvd, West Columbia, SC
Dr. Edward D Tarnawa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Columbia, SC.