Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward P Todderud
Dr. Edward P Todderud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Todderud is affiliated with Hancock Regional Hospital and Community Hospital East. Dr. Todderud has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward P Todderud has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Todderud is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Dr. Edward P Todderud accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Physicians Network Orthopedic Specialty Care, 7930 N Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward P Todderud in this video.
Dr. Edward P Todderud is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.