Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward A Toriello Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Doctor has great credentials but has been compromised by the greed of insurance companies. When going to an IME scheduled by auto insurance to Dr. Toriello you will be seen literally for 5 minutes. After which he will write a report stating you are in spectacular condition even though no test were done or no medical records were reviewed. These doctors get paid by insurance companies write reports in their favor. Sometimes as high as $750-$1000 an hour. Stay away from this greed driven doctor!!
Not really sure how anyone rates ease of appointments to see the Dr. so high. He has an incompetent staff member answering the phone. The staff member who answered the phone does not understand that workers compensation cases can not wait over a month for the doctor to see the patient for an EVALUATION. When trying to explain that agency that employs me stated that I needed to see a doctor within two weeks, the reply given was"I dont know what you want, I told you there is no available times." When I asked if a note can be made to call me if there are any last minute cancellations, again the wonderful reply "I TOLD you there is nothing.". I truly believe that some of the ratings may be inflated by paid staff. Such a shame that there are idiots answering the phone and being the first in line for patients.
38 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1980
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Edward A Toriello Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKleinman & Toriello Mds, 7815 Eliot Ave, Middle Village, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward A Toriello Jr in this video.
Dr. Edward A Toriello Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Middle Village, NY.