Dr. Edward D Tsong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward D Tsong?

How's this for an opening salvo: I owe my life to Dr. Tsong. That's right. I showed up at Kaiser with a lump in my neck. Bad news: Stage 4 Cancer. Good news: Dr. Tsong said, "we're gonna get to know eachother pretty well." He was right. Surgury, Radiology, Chemo orchestrated by Dr. Tsong (administrated by others at Kaiser and by No. Va. Hospital Center), scientifically delivered with care and attention. Two years clean this month (that's big, although Dr. Tsong says the five year mark is the real goal). He's a great doctor that listens well, cares, is thoughtful, and is definitely the doctor you want heading up your team when the chips are really down.

Dr. Tsong is a great surgeon!

I was having an ENT concern but after the consultation and operations performed by Dr. Edward Tsong, my health is restored!I recommend Dr. Edward Tsong to anyone who is seeking a resolution to an Ear, Nose or Throat problem.Dr. Tsong is a skilled and excellent physician!

Edward Tsong is highly recommended

I owe the restoral of my health and well being to the skill and competency of Dr. Edward Tsong. Dr. Tsong helped to determine the course of action, a ...

Home Allergies