Dr. Edward Liu Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Edward Liu?

Great doctor, I highly recommend him.

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Dr. Liu seems to take the concerns of his patients lightly and can be dismissive and overconfident.

Disappointed and Upset

Posted on November 20th, 2013

I have always respected doctors and held them in high esteem since I was a little girl. Because of this I gave a local "specialist", Dr. Liu the benefit of the doubt when he told me I had nothing to worry about when I came to him with cough that wouldn't go away. It wasn't a lung infection, as he dismissively and improperly believed. It was something far worse. I cannot write what it was without crying. It is very bad.

Satisfied patient

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Dr Liu came in on time and did amazing work. I had an infection on my leg that wouldn't go away but once Dr Liu saw it, he knew what it was and gave me the right antibiotics. He was professional, friendly and genuinely concerned about my pain. My rating is different than some others, I don't know why, but I would highly recommend him to others.

NIGHTMARE

Posted on May 28th, 2013

My husband and brother saw Dr. Liu. When BOTH were in hospital Dr. Liu failed to come in more than once and claims "he didn't know". My brither died the next day. Not that Dr. Lui seeing him would have altered the outcome knowing test results could have brought the correct treament faster. He was 33 years old! Dr. Ui also sent my husband home with an I'll call you and NEVER did. I followed up with 3 phone calss and had NO response. Do NOT go to Dr. Liu!!!!

Great doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2013

I was late and this doctor waited for me. He was very plesant and professional on top of that. He told me what I needed to do to get better and felt relieved after seeing him. I'll come back to see him again if I need his help again.

Wrong Antiobiotics Caused Horrible Pain and Sufferingmg Wrong Diagnosis+ Bad I

Posted on April 16th, 2013

This inexperienced 'doctor' not once, but twice gave me the wrong antibiotics-causing me needless suffering and side-effects. His clearly uncaring, casual, and nonchalant attitude stunned me. A VERY bad experience. I will never go to any hospital which employs him!

Posted on March 9th, 2013

I had a super experience with this Dr. Liu and thought he was professional, caring, and I only had to wait around 15 min. I'll def recommend him and will come back to this hospital.

Absolutely ZERO Stars/Rating

Posted on November 27th, 2012

I have had the misfortune of having this doctor assigned to me during a recent hospital stay. My experience, witnessed by my family, will make certain that I never go to this hospital ever again, even in an emergency situation. I was spoken to in a cold, hurried, and rude manner, my simple, nervous questions were shut down and interrupted, and I felt very disrespected and demeaned as a person, and especially as a woman of color. God help us if Dr. Liu represents the new generation of physicians!

Posted on February 8th, 2016