Dr. Edward W Love Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward W Love Jr?

Long wait & little time spent

I've waited in his office for almost 2 hours to have a 15 minute appointment. His scheduling staff just hung up on me when I tired to reschedule an appointment & follow up with promised refill. They tried to blame pharmacy. I can't get in to see him for at least a month to just get refill. He's usually booked out over 6 months. Then they bill your insurance for a full session & you've only seen them for a free minutes.

If you've been looking for the right doctor in this field then you have found it

If you want a doctor who listens and is really concerned then this is the doctor for you! Dr Love is a great doctor who cares about his patients and their well-being.

Nice guy.....but

I waited 35 minutes to be seen, when I finally made it to his office Before I bent down far enough for my behind to hit the set he had written a prescription and sent me on my way. Never spoke about anything. My prescription did not work, the staff in the office did not sent it over as promised. The black lady in the office lied about faxing a referral for sleep study. I had to return to their office several times to complete one small task that just required a push of the button. Office practices once you get in the back are horrible! Front desk was exceptional! Once you go through that door all else is down hill! Dr. Love seemed like a nice Dr. but he was rushed and it seemed as though his motivation was money charge and move on! NEXT PLEASE!