Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward W Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 3 of 3
Very biased, should be disqualified as a 'designated doctor', and I have no confidence in his professionalism, as he hasn't been in practice for over 8 years. Do NOT go to him if you want a fair opinion, he doesn't know how to read diagnostics himself or follow rules of testing, only repeats negative reported findings by others instead of listening to patient complaint of injury, and addresses that which he is not supposed to address over the actual mechanism of injury, while ignoring what he is supposed to address, which in regards to my case is damaging, and I consider this negligent malpractice! HIGHLY DISSATISFIED!!
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Edward W Smith - Posted on February 16th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward W Smith - Posted on February 16th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edward W Smith - Posted on August 2nd, 2014
48 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Edward W Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEdward William Smith Do, 1620 Eastridge Ct, Hurst, TX
Dr. Edward W Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hurst, TX.