Dr. Edward Wakatake Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Edward Wakatake?

Misdiagosed urgent need as life threatening

Posted on August 9th, 2012

I went to Kent Multicare as a less expensive alternative to the ER, and within minutes after arrival he had, without consulting me, called the EMTs to transport me to the hospital. He hadn't even visited with me yet. I was experiencing gastric cramping and mild asthma and hoped for a prescription to ease the stomach cramping and to check for an infection that might be causing it. Non-life threatening condition which he misdiagnosed and refused to treat on-site. If he only wants to treat kids with runny noses this should be advertised, and the rest of us can go elsewhere. In fact, I do highly recommend skipping this facility altogether.

Posted on May 4th, 2017