Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Wallach
Dr. Edward Wallach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MD, with other offices in Lutherville Timonium, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD (and 1 other location). He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Wallach is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center, The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. Dr. Wallach has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Wallach has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Edward Wallach has the following 17 expertise
- Female Infertility
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Male Infertility
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Diseases
- Placenta Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications, Infectious
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Diseases
Dr. Edward Wallach is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wallach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Howard County General Hospital
55 Years Experience
Graduated in 1958
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edward Wallach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MD.