Dr. Edward Walworth Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

It's been a while!

I saw Dr. Walworth previously when I had a condition known as Pilonidal Sinus. I was around 16 when this occurred and Dr. Walworth did an emergency procedure to help me (in the ER late at night). I had follow up visits with Dr. Walworth (my mother came with me, of course, I was only 16!). He was a wonderful doctor, always courteous and caring. I will remember him for a great deal of time as the man who really understood my pain!

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.