Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward D Wang
Dr. Edward D Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flemington, NJ, with other offices in Hampton Bays, NY and Bay Shore, NY (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward D Wang has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Edward D Wang has the following 13 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Edward D Wang has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Edward D Wang is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
34 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Edward D Wang accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward D Wang in this video.
Dr. Edward D Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flemington, NJ.