Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Williams
Dr. Edward Williams, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Lakewood, WA, with another office in Tacoma, WA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Tacoma General Hospital, St Anthony Hospital and Allenmore Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Teenage Pregnancy
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
For this being my 1st pregnancy I was already extremely nervous. Dr. Williams did not spend quality time to explain things. I was rushed when I had questions. Didn't make me or my fiance feel comfortable at all. I was rescheduled on more then half of my appointments. Even when my appointment was in 30 min and I was 15 min away I would get a call having to reschedule. Even his secretary Sabrina said she wouldn't go to him with her pregnancy. I really wanted a natural birth but his c section rates are very high and that is what ended up happening. Yes my daughter came out safely but never again will I go to him nor refer him. Never bothered to check on how me or baby were doing post cesarean. Really disappointed....hope to have better luck 2nd time around.
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tacoma General Hospital
St Anthony Hospital
Saint Clare Hospital
Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
St Joseph Medical Center
Enumclaw Community Hospital
St. Joseph Tacoma
Good Samaritan Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Edward Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward Williams in this video.
Dr. Edward Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, WA.