Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Williamson MD
Dr. Edward Williamson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensburg, PA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Williamson is affiliated with Monsour Medical Center, Latrobe Area Hospital and Westmoreland Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Williamson has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Edward Williamson has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Edward Williamson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Williamson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Monsour Medical Center
Latrobe Area Hospital
Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Mercy Jeannette Hospital
Latrobe Area Hospital, Latrobe, Pa
Monsour Med Ctr, Jeannette, Pa
Latrobe Area Hospital Excela Health
Frick Hosp & Community Health, Mt Pleasant, Pa
Frick Hospital and Community Health Center
Westmoreland Regional Hospital Excela Health
Westmoreland Regional Hospital, Greensburg, Pa
Westmoreland Hospital at Jeanette
46 Years Experience
University of Colorado
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Edward Williamson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Edward Williamson's office for more information.
436 Pellis Rd Greensburg, PA : (724) 838-0090
Locations & Directions436 Pellis Rd, Greensburg, PA
Dr. Edward Williamson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.