Dr. Edward T Wolanski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward T Wolanski?

Wonderful Doctor, Kind caring Human Being

Dr. Wolanski is a kind, compassionate caring provider. He always spends time with his patients making sure they are comfortable and understand all aspects o their condition and care options. Have been a patient for over 20 years and my only complaint is that he's going to retire soon. Of course I'm joking but I will truly miss him and his wonderful care.

He is the BEST OB/GYN Ever! Absolutely love him and staff! You feel like your the only patient, he never rushes. Great place

excellent

I love, love, love him! He is a very caring and attentive doctor and followed up appropriately with some issues I was having. He really does care about his patients.

Dr Wolanski saved my life. If it were not for him I would not be here. He has a wonderful bedside manner and treats his patients with respect and takes the time to listen and understand what is going on. I would recommend him to anyone who needed a doctor.

BEST OBGYN EVER

Dr. Wolanski called me on a Saturday because he was reading over my chart and concerned about something I had told the screening center about getting an amniocentesis. Who does that? I have never felt that a doctor was more competent or more caring, absolutely the best doctor I have had of any variety. He never speaks down to you, he is extremely kind and you get the feeling he is the smartest person you have ever met. Just great!

He is a true gem!

I have been seeing Dr. Wolanski for seven years. A few years ago, I went to see him for a problem and he literally saved my life; thanks to his accurate diagnosis and rapid treatment. I would recommend him to EVERYONE!

I have seen many doctors and knew that Dr. Wolanski was a great one on the first visit. He notices, listens and always follows up. For me, this included several weekend phone calls to check on me during complications. He's great.

LOOK NO FURTHER HE'STHE BEST

A GREAT CARING AND UNDERSTANDING GENTLEMAN. HE IS MY WIFES DOCTOR AND I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY. TELLS YOU HIS OPINION ON THE SITUATION AND LISTENS TO ALL PROBLEMS AND CONCERNS.HIS STAFF INCLUDING SAM,KIM,RITA AND THE WHOLE CREW MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE CARED ABOUT NOT JUST A PAYING CUSTOMER. IN MY OPINION HE IS SECOND TO NONE AND I WILL REFER HIM TO EVERYONE.

Very warm and friendly!

Dr. Edward T Wolanski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.