The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward Y Woo has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Stenosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Aortic Rupture
- Varicose Veins
- Lung Cancer
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Subclavian Steal Syndrome
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Ischemia
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
Showing 5 of 7
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
22 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Edward Y Woo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedstar Washington Hospital Center, 110 Irving St NW, Washington, DC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward Y Woo in this video.
Dr. Edward Y Woo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.