Dr. Edward Y Chan Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Edward Y Chan?

Worse doctor I have ever seen

He just passes you on to a specialist, collects the co-pay. and the insurance payment.will not even write perscription only go to him because of the insurance

VERY RUDE DOCTOR & STAFFS

VERY RUDE DOCTOR & STAFFS!!!The doctor & staffs do not have any COMPASSION & PROFESSIONALSIM towards patients at all. THEY ARE EXTREMEMLY RUDE. ID RATHER DIE EVEN HE IS THE LAST DOCTOR ON THIS EARTH.

More concerned about what to order for dinner than my issue

I made an appointment with Dr. Ed because I had something I wanted to check out. It's a dermatological issue. I had this beforehand and had to get surgery beforehand.During my visit, we spent more time talking about his daughter and what he should order at great wall.I went for a specific reason, and I would've liked if we discussed the possibilities of what the diagnosis could have been.We barely spent any time on it. He asked me to get a blood test, but when I asked why I should get one, he responded, "these are just general ones, they should be done anyways." I responded and inquired "shouldn't the tests be undergone to try to explore what I might have?"He wasn't able to answer it and also stated that he needed to write down arthritis. I went for a skin issue and he wrote down a joint issue.It was a waste of both our times.

Dr. Chan was not able to put any diagnosis. He just said that he was very confused. He could not even give any referring physician. The only thing he recommended was to go to an emergency room to check it out. How sad!

Dr. Edward Y Chan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.