Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bernard E Yanke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 21
I am a patient of one of the lady Doctors who he practices with. Sweetest lady I have ever met. Was pretty nervous when I found out my Dr. was unavailable and I would need to see Dr. Yanke. So, here's the thing, he's blunt. If you're asking a stupid question...you're going to find out its a stupid question. If you need to lose weight or have gained too much during pregnancy...he's not going to candy coat it for you. However, what you want in a Doctor is someone who is 100% vested in the best care of his patients. His bedside manner? Not the best. But I would whole heartedly trust him as my Doctor. P.S. If you call him after hours and he's on call...you better have a GOOD reason. He will be shamelessly rude if you don't.
Dr. Edward Yanke delivered my son. I will NEVER go to another gyno but him!! His entire office staff treated us like FAMILY while we were in their care! Dr. Yanke was so wonderful to me and my husband, we actually wished we could come in more often just be around the guy! Dr. Yanke treated us as if we were his own children. We love Ed Yanke and will continue driving over an hour to be in his care!
32 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Bernard E Yanke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGresham Womens Healthcare Pc, 2150 NE Division St Ste 202, Gresham, OR
Dr. Bernard E Yanke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gresham, OR.