Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Zabrek
Dr. Edward Zabrek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brawley, CA, with other offices in San Leandro, CA and Oakland, CA (and 4 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Zabrek is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus and Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Zabrek has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Zabrek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Memorial Herman Memorial City Hosp
Alta Bates Medical Group
39 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Edward Zabrek accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edward Zabrek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brawley, CA.