Dr. Edward J Zamecki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward J Zamecki?

Great Doc!!

Dr. Z was great. I came in without an appointment and was seen within 30 minutes... WOW!!! The doctor did not rush me(something I can't say about my old primary care doctor...I switched to Dr. Z) The office is beautiful and Dr. Z really listens and knows his stuff. I highly recommend him and his office to everyone

Great Doctor

Great Doctor!!! I came in to ZMedical without an appointment and was seen within 30 minutes... WOW!!! Dr. Zamecki did not rush me (something I can&#03 ...

I usually don't write reviews, but in this case I had to. Dr. Zamecki is so kind, helpful, and understanding. He made me feel at ease while combating some health issues. His staff is also ver friendly and efficient. I'm so happy he opened his own office.

Dr. Edward J Zamecki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Cove, NY.