Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward M Zoratti has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Edward M Zoratti has the following 20 expertise
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Drug Allergy
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
Dr. Edward M Zoratti has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
This Dr. Zoratti, Seen my son once, he received allergy injections once a weeek and than once a month. I believe his billing system is in disarray. He see's a nurse or a MOA for these injections. I hope he is not charging for Dr. Visits. I do know he sent my sons file to collections for $60.00 this is a disgrace. You could have ruined his credit, he is 20. Thank God I had to time to fix it. Shame on you people, get it together. Lois Secrest Feel free to call me, I know you have the number
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
33 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Edward M Zoratti accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Hospital, 2799 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward M Zoratti in this video.
Dr. Edward M Zoratti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.