Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwardo Williams Jr
Dr. Edwardo Williams Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tallahassee, FL, with other offices in Tallahassee, FL and Tallahassee, FL (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Capital Regional Medical Center, HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tallahassee and Tallahassee Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwardo Williams Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 17
I saw this person that said he was a Doctor; you will never make me believe that. He actually did not deserve 1 star. I had just moved to this area searching for a family Doctor. He did everything except call me a liar about the number of existing illnesses I had. I remember reading patient charts and records while I was in college. I found it amazing that not one single patient had an illness or two; it was more like ten or twelve. Overall....he was an idiot!
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Capital Regional Medical Center
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tallahassee
Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
St Joseph`s Hospital
Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Inc
Tallahassee Memorial Reg Med Ctr
29 Years Experience
University of Florida
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Edwardo Williams Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edwardo Williams Jr in this video.
Dr. Edwardo Williams Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.