Dr. Edwardo Williams Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Edwardo Williams Jr?

I saw this person that said he was a Doctor; you will never make me believe that. He actually did not deserve 1 star. I had just moved to this area searching for a family Doctor. He did everything except call me a liar about the number of existing illnesses I had. I remember reading patient charts and records while I was in college. I found it amazing that not one single patient had an illness or two; it was more like ten or twelve. Overall....he was an idiot!

A

The doctor re iewed, labs, specialist, x-ray,ordered, monthly , medicine, weight count, earhearing, eyesight, dental advice.

This doctor is rude and will give you medicine and then refuse to refill if you don't agree with him everything. BEWARE; check his criminal history and other facts...He deserves NO STARS!!!

Dr. Edwardo Williams Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.