Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin A Amirata MD
Dr. Edwin A Amirata, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Belleville, NJ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Edwin A Amirata has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Edwin A Amirata has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Edwin A Amirata is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Has taken care of me for 20 years patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edwin A Amirata - Posted on August 24th, 2018
Office Manager - very reputable surgeon - not general surgery.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edwin A Amirata - Posted on July 30th, 2015
Horrible attitude. Dr Amirata needs tomlearn how to speak to his patients. Patients should have options. They should not be told there is only one way to do something. I have worked in the medical field for 25 years and it is really sad when one has to encounter a physician with a horrible attitude. I will be sure to make sure that no one I know ever goes to that office. It is also really bad when a Dr comes in and adresses your issues that he has noted on on the chart and those are not your issues.
The best doctor i ever saw!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edwin A Amirata - Posted on January 24th, 2013
28 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Edwin A Amirata Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAMIRATA SURGICAL ASSOCIATES, 5 Franklin Ave Ste 406, Belleville, NJ
Dr. Edwin A Amirata is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Belleville, NJ.