Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin J Anand MD
Dr. Edwin J Anand, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in Getzville, NY and Buffalo, NY (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Informatics, Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Anand is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Of Buffalo. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin J Anand has 4 locations
462 Grider St Ste 1152
Buffalo, NY 14215
Book Online Now
Dr. Edwin J Anand has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Informatics
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Dr. Edwin J Anand has the following 7 expertise
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Biopsy
Dr. Edwin J Anand is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Anand is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Coimbatore Medical College
Graduated in 2001
Rochester General Hospital (Rochester Ny)
Dr. Edwin J Anand Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Edwin J Anand's office for more information.
4498 Main St Ste 23 Buffalo, NY : (716) 961-9917
58 Sovereign Ct Getzville, NY : (716) 859-2175
462 Grider St Buffalo, NY : (716) 898-3000
462 Grider St Ste 1152 Buffalo, NY 14215
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edwin J Anand is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.